♥ Imperfection is beauty, Madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring. ♥

Monday, October 4, 2010

More stress now???


Noooooooo!!!!!

My favorite stress ball.... sprung a leak!!!


I have so much stress it's nuts. Working full time... taking care of my kids... taking care of their mental well being after this past year...

Each and every night there is something... honestly...if I have one night a week I can come home from work... I'm psyched! I am desperately trying to fit it physicals, dentists appts, oral surgery appts, orthodontic appts (damn teeth)... not to mention picking a kid up from school who had to stay for whatever reason....bringing another kid to school early for music ... sports are another blog I swear.

Enough blah blah blahing..... but I come home and deal with everything by walking around with this stupid ball. The gel is soothing.... squishy... it gets warm... and feels like jello. It's awesome.

Well....it sprung a leak. Am I too stressed I killed it? Will I get more stress now that I don't have it? Am I really this pathetic???

Yup.... it seems so. Bye stress ball.... I'll miss squeezing you. :(

3 comments:

  1. OMG......you have a major stressful life! Damn Woman!
    You need to plan to have one stress-FREE evening a week. One evening you can look forward to. Hot bath, glass of wine, No whining crying complaining allowed by anyone, and get to go to bed at 8:30!
    Do it for yourself! Love ya hun......hope your days get easier and better! HUGS!!!
    And buy another squeezy ball.....you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy... I didn't even tap into it. I'll be ok... I always am.

    However, another stress ball may find it's way into my Christmas stocking. ;-)

    Until then....the wine will have to do.

    *hi five*

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP Mr. Squishy-Jello-Stress Ball. I'm sure he had a wonderful life being squeezed in your hands.

    I need to get me one of those.

    Have any wine??

    ReplyDelete