♥ Imperfection is beauty, Madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring. ♥

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Real Horror


Ok.. I admit it... my older girls are ghouls. They love horror stories and films. The latest... Amityville Horror. So... me being me... I do what I do best. I google. :-P

I am reading about what really happened (via the Lutz's version) and what was fabricated by the movie industry. This reminds me of a website I frequented some time back.


Lots of good movies here.... Rudy, Titanic, Men of Honor, Boys Don't Cry.... good reading.

What I like...is that it shows the actor/actress who portrayed a certain person.... and the real life counterpart.

However....since we're on the subject of horror.... take a look at


So I pose the question.... Does a house have memories? If you had a family to take care of...and were given the opportunity to buy this humongous house for a steal...would you?

Families have lived here afterwards and not one person has reported anything amiss. Some say that the Lutz's studied and practiced Transcendental Mediation, which they believe opened up their minds to become more sensitive to certain phenomena.

I guess the bottom line is.... do you believe? If you believe in Heaven... then you must believe that there is a Hell. If you believe in Angels....then reasoning suggests you believe in demons.

True??






2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the old Amityville Horror movie, just this most recent one. Pretty freaky!
    I totally believe a house can have ghosts and spirits living in it. Not necessarily always bad ones.
    sidenote........I believe in demons, but not Hell! And Angels but not Heaven! I'm strange I know....hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random tidbit....

    the Lutz' reported of a green ooze throughout their carpets of unknown origin. The book changed that to green ooze on the walls.

    Hollywood changed it to blood oozing from the walls. Scary, huh?

    No Hell or Heaven? Then where are the angels and demons gonna live???

    Yaya... on Earth. I know quite a few of each. I gotcha. ;-)

    ReplyDelete