♥ Imperfection is beauty, Madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring. ♥

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fortunate


I am so tired. Work has just been crazy lately...and I feel like I'm being pulled in all directions. Top that off with school is out... and I have to work. :( That blows. So... I complain....

but then... I'm reminded of a friend who is battling cancer.... and another who had a cancer scare. And news stories of babies drowning... kids running over other kids in their car because of an ex-girlfriend. Something as simple as watching Silence of the Lambs with my daughters (they're ghouls and love horror movies)....and explaining to them that this movie is a reality. That people are serial killers and yes....go google Jeffrey Dahmer.

Ya.... I can bitch....but I know I'm fortunate. I know I've hit the lottery with 4 healthy kids. I know how lucky I am. Regardless of whatever hurdles I am currently jumping or obstacles I am trying to overcome....

I ....am.... fortunate.


No comments:

Post a Comment